Welcome to Automoves!
Founded in 2008 as a car shipping quote website Automoves focused on finding the most competitive rates to its customers among Canadian car haulers.
With digital solutions disrupting many industries including transport, in 2012 Automoves ventured into becoming a car transport broker as a value added service to our carriers, streamlining the booking process and dispatching car haulers. Our business grew substantially in the following 2 years and we established regular transport lanes between West coast provinces and the east.
With increased shipping demand and customers expecting consistent delivery timelines Automoves experienced a dilemma most transport brokers do – lack of real time control over our network of carriers and consistency in service level.
We were convinced that with full control over our operations, dedicated management and implementing latest technologies – vehicles could be shipped on short notice and shipped faster.
In 2014 Automoves expanded its office and opened its own shipping terminal adding several car haulers to its fleet. Since then we have expanded our operations to Alberta and BC with dedicated warehouses in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. With help of our partners we offer 17 dedicated terminal locations from BC to Newfoundland and Yukon.
Why Choose Us?
- Unrivalled network of shipping terminal across Canada for ease of access
- Shorter pick up and departure times than our competition
- Year round open and enclosed transport options
- Winches and loaders for non-running & project vehicles
- Tail-lifts for low profile, sports and race cars
- Trained and uniformed drivers, carefully selected for their wealth of experience in handling car shipments
- In-house real time vehicle tracking: monitoring your vehicle throughout its journey
- Established relationships with auto auctions and vehicle exporters
- Vehicle in transit insurance covering vehicles for up to $750K
- Fully electronic transportation process, including pre and post condition reports and proof of delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
We have been in business since 2008, while our staff has a combined transport industry experience of 100+ years. Jim, our most operator has been hauling cars for over 35 years.
Yes, we carry proper car hauler coverage and address all claims in house so you don’t have to call other parties and track your claims person.
We are a private Canadian corporation registered in the province of Ontario. We are registered as a car transport business and carry all the required licenses to operate nationwide.
Yes, we are a brick and mortar business. You can visit us in person at our Toronto office or our satellite offices in Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary.
Please note that during COVID pandemic we try to restrict customer visits only to vehicle drop offs or pick ups. We will be happy to address all your questions via phone or email.
We are always looking to add experienced members to our team. If you have passion for cars and see yourself working in la fast paced environment please visit our employment page and send us a message.
Still open questions? Ask Now